Friday 10 July 2015

A good life...

A good life is a collection of happy moments - I love this quote from Papertrey ink's Happiness in bloom stamp set. I used it as the focus of my card.


I use a circle die to cut a shape in a large sheet of paper and stuck it onto my card front with repositionable tape to act as a mask.


I used dye inks from Papertrey ink in the following colours: Dark Chocolate, New Leaf, Classic Kraft, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart and Harvest Gold to stamp images from the stamp set around the edge of the masked circle.


To finish, I added a few Doodlebug sequins and rhinestones from my stash and stamped two butterflies using another set from Papertrey ink.

Thank you for stopping by today. Please follow me on instagram: @katy.elliott
 

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the colours on this creation sweetie hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete