Friday 17 July 2015

Best Wishes

If this card looks familiar, it's because I made a very similar one yesterday! The supplies used are the same so if you're looking for anything please check yesterday's blog post for details.


 This time round, I coloured the image in different colours and selected some Papertrey ink dye inks to match my image: Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Ocean Tides, Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores and Smokey Shadow.


I added Doodlebug sequins ( a favourite item that features on almost all my cards!) before layering the whole panel onto some matching coloured cardstock.


Thank you for reading my blog today :) please follow me on instagram: @katy.elliott

If you'd like to buy this card, you can find it here.

1 comment:

  1. Find the best quote here for all the anniversaries like marriage, office etc anniversary wishes

    ReplyDelete