Thursday 16 July 2015

Birthday Wishes

I treated myself to a few stamps and dies from Wplus9 - Basic Banners and Watercolored Anemones, with the idea of making cards with floral wreaths and sentiment banners.

I used an old stamp set (I forget where from) to stamp the camper van with Memento Tuxedo Black ink so that I could colour it with my alcohol markers.


 I then picked out some Papertrey ink dye inks to match my image: Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Ocean Tides, Limeade Ice, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores and Smokey Shadow.


 I die cut a few sets of flowers and leaves and one banner and stamped them with the different coloured inks. I popped a few flowers and the centre of the banner up on foam pads to add dimension.


To fill in the gaps in the wreath I used a few flowers from Papertrey ink's Mini Blooms and Bigger Blooms stamp and die sets.

Thank you for reading my blog today :) please follow me on instagram: @katy.elliott

If you'd like to buy this card, you can find it here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Just browsing some local Blogs....
    Thought you'd like to take a look at a local Blog,
    based in Wimborne...I pick it up fro time to time....
    trulyjulie1966.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Katy! This is way BEAUTIFUL! I love anything "beach themed" .. it reminds me of back home. :) Love the colors and your design!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete