Saturday 11 July 2015

Make today beautiful

Today I'm sharing a similar card to yesterday's - I think this circle mask technique is so much fun and by changing the colours, stamp set or both, you get a completely different look every time. This card uses Papertrey ink's Happiness in Bloom and Mini Blooms stamp sets along with a very old Inkadinkado stamp for one of the flowers. I used my Simply Fabulous Saying stamp set from MFT for the sentiment.


As in yesterday's card, I used a circle die to cut a shape in a large sheet of paper and stuck it onto my card front with repositionable tape to act as a mask.
I used dye inks from Papertrey ink in the following colours: Dark Chocolate, New Leaf, Limeade Ice, Hibiscus Burst and Ocean Tides to stamp images from the stamp sets around the edge of the masked circle.

To finish, I added a few Doodlebug sequins and rhinestones from my stash and stamped two butterflies using another set from Papertrey ink.
Thank you for stopping by today. Please follow me on instagram: @katy.elliott

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty I love the colours on this one so sweet hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete