Saturday 4 July 2015

Wine Tasters

Today's card uses a stamp called Wine Tasters from Art Impressions. I love colouring these stamps because if you follow the shading cues on the stamp packaging, there's no need for a whole lot of blending and it gives a more graphic type look.

 

I can't resist a bit of paper piecing, I selected a few patterned papers and stamped and fussy cut one piece of their clothing to layer on top. To tie this in with all the shading I carried on the darker areas with a light grey marker.


I added glossy accents by Ranger to each wine glass to add dimension and shine.


I finished the card by adding Darice sequins from Simon Says Stamp, Tim Holtz jute string and paper flowers from iamroses.

Thank you for stopping by today, please follow me on instagram: @katy.elliott

No comments:

Post a Comment